About St Andrew's College
St. Andrew's College was founded in 1976 as Cambridge's first independent A-level College and remains a family run school to this day. The college offers top quality education to international students aiming to enter universities in the UK. Students can apply to any university in the UK, including Oxford, Cambridge, LSE and Imperial College.
If you are a parent and would like to comment on the College please follow the link below.
The College is also a Highly Trusted Sponsor with the UK Border Agency.
Why study at St.Andrew’s College?
- Top quality education. A Level students can apply to any university in the UK, including Oxford, Cambridge, LSE and Imperial College.
- English language tuition. Students can study English before their course through the college subsidiary, Select English.
- A family business, which pays a lot of attention to student needs, progress and welfare and can make decisions quickly.
- Location in Cambridge, a city well known worldwide for education.
- Four Halls of Residence, all within walking distance of the school.
St. Andrew’s has two teaching sites: one in the heart of Cambridge, close to the university colleges and the river, the other on Station Road, a short walk from our 4 residence buildings.
The college has 20 classrooms, two science laboratories, three computer studies rooms, two art rooms, and student study and common rooms.
St. Andrew’s emphasises personal attention for our students. We are a family school, in which everyone is well looked after.
Classes are taught in small groups, with a maximum of 12 students per class and an average of fewer than 8.
Each student is allocated a personal Tutor who monitors their progress, gives support where needed and keeps parents or guardians informed about matters concerning the student’s welfare and academic achievement.