WHY STUDY AT ST ANDREW’S COLLEGE CAMBRIDGE?
In 2016 it will be forty years since St. Andrew’s College Cambridge first offered young students from around the world the opportunity to experience a Cambridge education and study in a college in central Cambridge.
Throughout our history, our ambition has remained the same: to help the young people that come to us to learn and develop, so that they reach their full potential and can go on to achieve success.
We have a broad range of courses available starting with GCSEs and A Levels. We now offer ten university foundation courses including Architecture, Engineering and Business. You are sure to find the best course for you. With this wide selection of courses and with the support and dedication of our staff, you are destined to have a successful future.
We offer you:
- 40 years of experience of working with international students
- A proven track record of helping students to achieve superb exam results. St Andrew’s College Cambridge was ranked in the top 200 schools for A Level results in 2015
- 100% of our foundation students gain a space at a UK university
- Well qualified and experienced teachers
- Personalised support
- Small classes
- Purpose-built science labs
- A fully-equipped art department
- Residential and homestay accommodation available
- Welfare support