How to Apply for a Course at St Andrew’s College
To apply for a course, you will need to provide us with the documents listed below.
Our Academic Registrar, Mr. David McEwan-Cox will review your application and request any additional information from you. Please ensure you complete the application form and medical form in full and provide all of the documents listed to ensure your application is processed quickly. Once your application is complete, David will send you an offer of a place at the college as long as you meet the entry requirements. Please read the entry requirements for the course you are applying for to ensure you meet the criteria prior to sending an application.
If your are living in, or visiting the UK , you can organise a personal appointment with David by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A coloured copy of your passport
- A Jpeg passport sized photo for your student ID card
- Medical Questionnaire
- Parental Consent Form
- Information about bringing medication to college
- Formal proof of English as required by UKVI, this must be IELTS. Please ensure you take your test at a UKVI approved test centre. You can view the list of approved centres here.
- Secondary school certificates
- St Andrew’s registration form 2017-18
- St Andrew’s registration form 2018-19
For more information, call 0044 (0) 1223 358073