how to apply
There are two ways to apply for a course with us. You can
- Download the forms below, complete them and scan them to us
- Complete the Online Forms – refer to the table below for the documents you need to submit.
Depending on your age, there are different documents you need to submit as part of your application. Please refer to the table below for details
Documents should be submitted to email@example.com
|UNDER 18s||OVER 18s|
|Registration Form||Registration Form|
|Copy of Passport||Copy of Passport|
|Medical Form||Medical Form|
|Bringing medication to college form||Bringing medication to college form|
|Proof of English Level||Proof of English Level (UKVI IELTS)|
|Your most recent school results||Your most recent school results|
|Care of Under 18s Form|
|Parental Consent Form|
Students taking A Level and Foundation Courses will need to take a maths exam.
What happens once you have submitted your application?
- We will review your application
- We will advise you if anything is missing or if you need to supply anything further
- If you meet the entry requirements, we’ll issue you with an offer letter.
- Once you have received an offer, you can pay the £2000 course deposit that will reserve your place on the course