St. Andrew’s College Cambridge has been offering both UK and international students the opportunity to study in central Cambridge for over 40 years. What makes us different is we are a small school with dedicated staff who are committed to helping students to achieve success and have a successful future. Our administration team and many of our teachers have been working with St Andrew’s for more than 10 years (many longer!) and this means we all have the experience needed to help and support you in every aspect.
We have a broad range of courses available including Pre A Level, GCSEs and A Levels. We also offer 11 university foundation courses including Architecture, Engineering and Business. You are certain to find a course to suit you. We will support you throughout your course and you will have a personal tutor who will help you to achieve your goals and find the right university and course for you. We also offer many extra curricular activities such as sports and various clubs including art and music and we’re certain that there is something suitable for everyone.
WE OFFER YOU:
- 40 years of experience of working with international students
- 100% of our foundation students gain a space at a UK university
- Well qualified and experienced teachers
- Personalised support
- Small classes
- Purpose-built science labs
- A fully-equipped art department
- Residential and homestay accommodation available
- Welfare support
- A broad range of sports activities, clubs and excursions
You can read our most recent Ofsted report below. You can also visit the Ofsted website and view previous reports there https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/