Why St Andrew’s College, Cambridge?
- Central Cambridge location surrounded by the world-famous University colleges
- Top quality teaching staff, many of whom have taught or studied at Oxbridge
- An international and friendly environment – over 15 different nationalities each year
- Small class sizes – 6-7 students per class
- Weekly personal tutor support
- Carefully monitored student progress
- Scholarship opportunities available
- Oxbridge/G5 programme with Cambridge University tutors
- Extensive UCAS support and university preparation
- Excellent Pastoral Care
- Outstanding family-style boarding accommodation
St. Andrew’s College Cambridge has been offering both UK and international students the opportunity to study in central Cambridge for over 40 years. What makes us different is we are a small school with dedicated staff who are committed to helping students to achieve success and have a successful future. Our administration team and many of our teachers have been working with St Andrew’s for more than 10 years (many longer!) and this means we all have the experience needed to help and support you in every aspect.
We have a broad range of courses available including Pre A-Level, 1 and 2-year GCSE courses and A Levels. We also offer 12 university foundation courses including Architecture, Engineering and Business. You are certain to find a course to suit you. We will support you throughout your course and you will have a personal tutor who will help you to achieve your goals and find the right university and course for you. We also offer many extra-curricular activities such as sports and clubs.
Read our Statement of Aims and Ethos
You can read our most recent Ofsted report below. You can also visit the Ofsted website and view previous reports there https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/